Note: Students do not have to be eligible to participate in first semester conditioning.
You DO need to be registered and cleared to participate. Register Here
October 5 – 30: in-person participation in Spring sports, clubs and organizations
- Outdoor activities only
- Limited to three times per week (Monday through Friday); no more than 90-minutes per activity
- Must begin after 4 PM daily
- Contact tracing documentation is required
- Wearing of facemasks and social distancing is required except during vigorous activity
- Students MUST BRING WATER or they will be turned away
- No activities permitted when there is no school for students
All workouts will adhere to the social distancing guidelines according to Governor Hogan, Dr. Hill, and CCPS Policies. While we will have extensive protocols in place for our coaches as well as are student athletes, I wanted to provide you with a breakdown of the policies as they pertain to you and your child. Please take a moment to review these protocols to ensure that when you child attends conditioning, he/she is in compliance with all expectations. Any failure to comply with these safety protocols will result in the student’s non-participation and, in such an event, a parent/guardian would need to promptly return to the school to take the child home.
Synopsis of Rules/Regulations/Protocols
-I would strongly recommend buying a gallon jug of water and putting a child’s name on it. If they fail to have water, they will not be permitted to stay on campus.
-After checking in, they will report to their coach.
6. These workouts are CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
To complete online athletic registration, please visit: https://mcdonoughathletics.com/online-registration/
Should you have any questions about fall conditioning or the online registration process, please feel free to reach out to our Athletic Director, Pam Thornton (email@example.com).