The 2017-2018 athletics season brings a new opportunity for your business to advertise to the community while supporting our athletes. 5’X3’ vinyl banners will be hung around the perimeter of the facility of your choice.
We will offer two options to advertise:
– Outdoor will advertise on the fence surrounding the track for football, soccer, and
field hockey games in the fall. Banners will be displayed on the softball/baseball
fences in the spring so spectators for all spring events can see them as they walk
back to the complex.
– Gymnasium banners will hang above the main entrance, under the scoreboard.
Reasons to advertise at McDonough Athletic Facilities:
- Contribute to the success of all McDonough sports programs while advertising your business.
- 100% of your advertising goes directly to McDonough Athletics.
- We will host over 150 contests including state playoffs on our football/soccer stadium with 8-lane track, baseball & softball fields, and gymnasium.
- Outdoor facilities host football, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, baseball, softball, & track events.
- Gymnasium hosts volleyball, wrestling, basketball, and cheerleading events.
- Community organizations & members use our track and gymnasium all year long.
- Support our student-athletes and our athletic program.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Thornton, Athletic Director